Got a great gluten free recipe, some frugal, eco-friendly tips or a healthy living article? Well come join the party!
The Waste Not Want Not Wednesday link-up party is inspired by World Food Day (Oct. 16), and recent articles such as this one that show between 40-51% of food in Canada and America ends up in the garbage. Over-consumption, lack of knowledge, low cost and over purchasing are common causes of food waste in North America. This unsustainable over-consumption extends to so many aspects of our lives.
So perhaps if we all share our tips for consuming a little less stuff in general, cooking more responsibly and frugally, and living eco-friendly, we can each take a small part in making our world a little more sustainable.
And besides, who couldn't save a little bit of $$$ anyway?
I hate to be a drag.
But this week as I was checking out some of the most viewed posts from last week to choose the features, I noticed that quite a few of the linked up posts did not have links back to the WNWNW party.
While I love reading your posts,
writing the WNWNW party is also time consuming. So is pinning your posts and choosing the features.
The only thing I ask is that you link back to the party so others can find it.
Posts without a link back will not be eligible for features and may be respectfully removed.
I'd hate to have to remove your posts.
So please, consider linking back as a thank you to the host of the party : )
The features from last week's party are:
What are the guidelines?
2) Visit some of the other posts here, comment on their scrumptiousness/brilliancy/helpfulness/frugality and let them know you found them here and hope for a similar visit.
3) Consider following the Poor and Gluten Free blog on Google+, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter to stay up to date on happenings here (ok, not a rule, just a little shameless self-promotion).
4) Don't have a blog? No worries! Share your tips or recipes in the comments section.
Each week I'll post some of the entries on my Waste Not Want Not Pinterest board, and feature different posts on my Facebook and Google+ pages so be sure to check in there, too to see if you've been featured!
* By linking up you give permission for me to share your photos on this blog, as well as my Pinterest and Facebook pages. I will always credit you and provide a link back to your blog and your photos won't be used for any other purpose. You will also automatically receive future email notifications for the Waste Not Want Not party only, which you can easily opt out of at any time. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose.
This week I'm sharing My GF Weekly Meal Plan and a Recipe for Easy, Vegan and Gluten Free Red Lentil and Quinoa Patties.
And now it's time to party!
* Please note that posts without a link back will not be eligible for features or sharing on my social media and may be respectfully removed.
Have you checked out my gluten free pasta book Recipes for Unusual Gluten Free Pasta: Pierogis, Dumplings, Desserts and More! ? Get yourself a copy and start making GF won tons, pierogis, dumplings, and orzo today :)