The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Saturday, April 11, 2015

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan






Soooo it's been a while since I posted a weekly meal plan. Sometimes I fall off the wagon, and sometimes I'm traveling and have no need to plan meals! But dinners are a lot less stressful when I do plan  (if you want to know how and why, I wrote this post about it), and there's usually less food going to waste in the fridge.

So I'm climbing back on the big ol' wooden meal plan wagon once again.

And here it is!



http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2014/05/best-gluten-free-multiseed-multigrain.html
The bread I'm baking on Sunday :)



Week of: April 11 - 17
Day:
Dinners
Saturday
Sunday
Dinner with the in-laws
Monday
Tuesday
Black Eyed Peas with Greens (Greek style – recipe to come!) and thick slices of Gluten Free Multigrain Multiseed Bread
Wednesday
Thursday
Red Lentil Burgers with leftover peas and greens
Friday
I’m going to hang out with my girls, so hubby’s on his own ; )




What are you cooking this week?


http://www.poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2013/07/cucumber-sushi-rolls-kappa-maki-cool.html







3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have to keep your bread in the freezer like other gf breads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam,I do slice my bread and freeze it. There are directions for this along with the recipe on the post :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...