The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Saturday, September 5, 2015

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan, September 5 - 11





Phew! I can't believe it's September already. Where the heck did the summer go? It's cooling down and I've actually had to put the quilt back on our bed, rather than just a thin sheet.

With fall comes later sunrises, and couple that with a snuggly furry cat and a snuggly husband under a warm quilt on a cold morning, and it gets increasingly difficult to get my butt out of bed. I imagine those of you with kids heading back to school must also find it difficult to get them up and out in the mornings!!

To top it off, we had a massive storm last weekend that knocked out our power, our cold water heater broke and we had no hot water for almost a whole week, and it's been cool and drizzly a fair amount. So my meal plan this week is a little warmer, and based more on healthy, gluten free comfort food! I'm channeling things Crockpot French Toast, Tuscan Noodle Soup, and Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Dinner ....





poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2015/05/easy-vegan-and-gluten-free-spartan.htm





Week of: September 5 - 11
Day:
Dinners
Saturday
Baked salmon with steamed carrots and broccoli and Cheddar Herb Biscuits
Sunday
Vegan, GF Tuscan Noodle Souphaving people over for dessert and I’m serving my GF, Vegan Greek Apple Cake
Monday
Tuesday
Easy Tuna Casserole
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Chicken Burgers with Warm Greens and Peas Salad (recipe to come)



What are you eating this week?

http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2015/09/vegan-gluten-free-greek-apple-cake.html



This post was shared on the following great link parties: Allergy-Free Wednesday,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...