The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Sunday, March 12, 2017

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan


Hi all! I know I've MIA on my blog this past month, but things have been hectic, and blogging has fallen to the wayside. You can still find me active on Facebook though.

One of the reasons I've been away from blogging is that I've been feeling a bit low energy/lacking in motivation lately. A blood test indicated that my ferritin (the protein that carries iron) is a bit low, so that may be a part of it.

Since meal planning is something that helps keep me on track health-wise, I've decided to prioritize meal planning again, and therefore this week's meal plan involves a lot of iron-rich foods! Seafood, check noodle soup, homemade yogurt, and beans are on the menu, along with a lot of fibre-rich veggies to combat all that protein that can *ehem* make it difficult to eliminate waste.




http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2015/01/cheap-gluten-free-fish-soup-in-15.html 

Gluten Free Lemon Salmon Pasta from Recipes for Unusual Gluten Free Pasta

 

Week of: March 12 – 19, 2017
Day:
Dinners
Sunday
Lemon Salmon Pasta (from my book Recipes for Unusual Gluten Free Pasta)
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Hubby is making dinner
Thursday
Dinner at my mom’s : )
Friday
Saturday
Friends over for dinner, meal plan TBD!
 


 http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2017/01/leftover-french-fry-hash-gluten-free.html


What are YOU eating this week? 



Have you seen the latest novel in my romance series, Lady of the Caravan? Get it now, and follow the queen's cousin as she braves the dangers of Egypt's great desert to marry a nomadic chieftain. 
 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...